August 10, 2011

Crazy Manis: Fricktastic


One of my closest friends, artist Miranda Harrell, is in a karaoke competition here in Georgia every Monday night. Each night has had a fashion theme, and this week was "red, blue and flashy". Since most of my clothing is black (yeah, I'm a goth in remission), I decided to carry this theme in my makeup and nails. I call it the "Fricktastic" because Miranda's favorite colors are actually "red, blue and flashy" and this is just her as a manicure. The index finger is Zoya "Ginessa", with OPI Turqoise Shatter. Every other nail is Nina Ultra Pro "Love Struck." I found this red on Monday in a store and fell in love with it. It goes on well, opaque in two coats, thick but still even...however...it stained my nails! One of my pet peeves, polish that stains my acrylic tops! I buffed and put on a thick coat of Seche Clear, but it still stained them. So disappointing!


1 comment:

  1. Fricktastic = Awesomeness ^_^ and yes, were I a manicure, I'd look like that, add possibly black tips. That it is. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be a respectful, nice person on this little patch of the Internet. Comments are moderated.