August 8, 2011

Hello, Hi, Welcome!

After several years of being completely engrossed in the cosmetic world, I have finally taken the steps to start my own beauty blog.

Welcome to Mineral Magnolias, tales and talks from a rural Southern beauty addict!

Here you will find product swatches, product reviews and general discussion of make-up/nail polish. Please note that I am not a professional make-up artist: I am self-taught for anything involving cosmetics. I merely post what I think of, what I use, what I see, etc.

FYI: Comments are welcomed, but are moderated. The internet can be a scary place, but this little corner of it is going to be a positive area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be a respectful, nice person on this little patch of the Internet. Comments are moderated.