September 16, 2011

Orly "Rock Solid" Swatches!


Sparkly rainbow asphalt! Multi-color metallic gray! Holo-dark-tastic!...

That's all I've got for now. I'm only half way through the day's first cup of coffee.

Anyway, what you see here is my favorite polish of this year (this far), Orly "Rock Solid" from the Mineral FX collection. I found this (and another from the collection, "Rock the World") at my local Sally Beauty about two weeks ago. This is their fall collection, and of the six shades this one certainly stands out the most for me. I adore dark polishes anyway (I'm a goth kid in remission) and anything holo/super-sparkly, so the combination of both is just too much to resist!

Orly polishes are generally of excellent quality, and this is no exception. Opaque in two coats, normal drying time, and easy to apply. The rubberized brush handle makes application easier than with other brands. It does need to be noted that this polish will soak up your first top coat, and if you want to get the most bang for your buck in terms of the rainbow sparkle, apply two top coats.

I took a few more pictures than normal, just because this polish is so awesome (and unique). Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be a respectful, nice person on this little patch of the Internet. Comments are moderated.